* They are easy to clean and maintain unlike the other floor types which needs regular cleaning and mopping.
* They are very easy to install and in fact the owner of the house can himself do it without anybody`s assistance since these floors now-a-days come with a DIY guide or you can take help from https://wood2u.co.uk/.
* They are relatively cheaper when compared to the other flooring options and are durable too.
* They are available in many colors and designs and can be used to match even the natural set-up. Their wide variety gives them an edge over the others.
* Since these floors are of wood, they add to the hygiene of the house and act as natural disinfectants.