Brass Inserts or fastening?
* Stands strong in all climatic conditions and suits all industrial and domestic needs.
* They are good conductors of heat and hence can stay long and hard.
* Provides corrosion resistance in petroleum products.
* Their scope is bigger and wider when compared to stainless steel inserted threads.
Stainless Steel Inserts:
* There is a wide variety available with the steel inserts and their uses differ for each metal type for which they are used. Hence there comes a requirement for a compulsory engineer consultation.
* They also provide excellent corrosive properties for petroleum and other products acidic in nature.